New Year's Resolution: Cleaning House for 2013

What's your New Year's Resolution? Rather its losing weight, quit smoke, stop drinking, attending church more it is so easy to become distracted. Many of us never get started, but let try to stay focus on what we are trying to do this year.  This is an amazing resolution that we all can do and stick with it.. If we could only do this type housecleaning for 2013, everything else will take care of itself.

CLEANING HOUSE FOR 2013

Last week I threw out worrying, it was getting old and in my way.
It kept me from being me; I couldn't do things GOD's way.
I threw out a book on my past. (Didn't have time to read it anyway).
Replaced it with new goals, started reading it today.
I threw out hate and bad memories. (Remember how I treasures them so)?
Got me a new philosophy too, threw out the one from long ago.
Brought in some new books too, called I can, I will and I must.
Threw out I might, I think, and I ought. WOW, you shouldn't seen the dust.
I ran across an old friend, I haven't talked to in a while. His name is GOD the FATHER.
I really like his style. He helped me do some cleaning and added some things himself.
Like PRAYER, HOPE, FAITH, and LOVE ~  Yes...I placed them right on the shelf. 
I picked up this special thing and placed it at the front door. I found it---called PEACE
Nothing get me down anymore. Yes I got my house looking nice, in fact it is looking good around here.
For thing like worry and trouble there just isn't any space. It's good to do a little house cleaning.
Get rid of things on the shelf. It sure make things brighter, maybe you should try it yourself.
BE BLESSED AND BE A BLESSING TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May the LORD open the window of heaven and pour you out a blessing that you will not have enough room to receive it all.

Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. ~ Malachi 3:10

May the LORD bless you exceedingly abundantly above all you could ever hope for.

And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.~ Philippians 4:19

UNKOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment